Houston Barbecue and Catering Restaurant- 7 Interesting Barbecue Facts
Houston Barbecue and Catering Restaurant Hickory Barn knows a lot about great barbecue. The Houston Barbecue restaurant opened in 1980, and they've been serving delicious food to Houston residents making them one of the best barbecue restaurants in houston.
Barbecue has evolved into a Southern favorite, and it has a long history. Although it's fun eating this popular food type, it is also fun learning about it. There are countless of barbecue facts, and below are 7 interesting barbecue facts you don't want to miss.
- July 4th beats Memorial Day as the most popular barbecuing holiday.
- Barbecues are a white house tradition. Just ask Lyndon b. Johnson, the first president to host a BBQ at the White House.
- There are several variations of the word Barbecue: "Barbeque", "barbicue", "barbique", "Bar-B-Cue", "Bar-B-Que", "Bar-B-Q", "BBQ", "Cue", and "Q".
- People have been cooking over fire since cavemen roamed the world.
- May is National Barbecue Month
- Hickory is the most popular barbecue sauce flavor.
- Lexington, North Carolina is known as the barbecue capital of the world
The Hickory Barn staff are experts when it comes to barbecue. If you're in need of barbecue in Houston, call them at 281-530-9382.
If you found this Houston Barbecue and Catering Restaurant : 7 Interesting Barbecue Facts helpful, below are additional articles you may like:Houston Barbecue: 5 Tips for Better Grilling
Authentic Texas Bar-B-Q Restaurant in Houston
For more information, please contact:
Hickory Barn Bar-B-Q